Thread: UFC on FX 4

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    What an awful decision

Array

School
    10th Planet Fort Lauderdale Hotbox!
    Fucking bullshit, Guida executed his game plan perfectly, the uneducated booing fans drive me crazy. And this judging bullshit needs to stop. WHY can't we at least have 5 judges?? Even that would help and be easy to implement. Oh well, I can handle 3/4

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Guida clearly out striked maynard. Maynard had like 2 exchanges in the clinch and the sub attempt. Everything else was guida

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt "Gumby" Glach View Post
    Fucking bullshit, Guida executed his game plan perfectly, the uneducated booing fans drive me crazy. And this judging bullshit needs to stop. WHY can't we at least have 5 judges?? Even that would help and be easy to implement. Oh well, I can handle 3/4
    Oh, Dont worry. I just started a thread on this. Let the hate begin. Guida just got shafted... with a tire iron.

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy Gates View Post
    Guida clearly out striked maynard. Maynard had like 2 exchanges in the clinch and the sub attempt. Everything else was guida
    Out thrown maybe..but the majority of those punches didnt land. This wasnt a terrible decision. Guida didnt do shit the whole fight except move around like a tweeker. Hioko is the one that got shafted not Guida.
    #10thplanetFREAKS

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu
    Quote Originally Posted by Brent Smith View Post
    Out thrown maybe..but the majority of those punches didnt land. This wasnt a terrible decision. Guida didnt do shit the whole fight except move around like a tweeker. Hioko is the one that got shafted not Guida.
    I guess I need to rewatch the Hioki fight because I thought Hioki took it easily. All the play by play guys gave it to Lamas Must have been up too late to see it clearly
    #10thplanetFREAKS

Array

School
    10th Planet Portland
    anyone have a link to watch ?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12