Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Array

School
    10th Planet Walnut Creek
    From the San Francisco Bay Area California.
    Quote Originally Posted by Harry Evans View Post
    Wait, I thought smoking pot was supposed to make people dumb. Let's be honest. Did, she smoke pot before this hearing?
    Unfortunately the bitch is just stupid.

Array

School
    NIL
    Now we all know what a soulless person looks like.

Yea he shoulda asked her if she was on any drugs lol

Array

School
    10th Planet Walnut Creek
    From the San Francisco Bay Area California.
    Uh..uh..all drugs are bad..M'kay?

Array

School
    vortex jiujitsu
    Quote Originally Posted by john botello View Post
    I love the black chick in the background shaking her head as she stumbles in her words
    lol ha, yes sir my thougts exactly, he owned that sily bitch. & ol girl loved every minute of it. joe should get that dude on the podcast

Array

School
    Counter Violence LLC
    In your opinion is 6 larger than 4?

In our stance, they're both numbers.

Array

School
    !0thP ATX
    I ended up watching other videos on that youtube channel and there was a rep from Tennessee that gave her the business as well. But what was interesting about that guy was he asked her how much the annual budget for the DEA was, 2 Bbbbbillion! He also asked her about the property and money forfeitures they recieve which was additional 30 million. And he asked her if she has ever seen a cancer pt feel better from medical marijuana and also why she thinks its right to deny pts that relief. It was glorious! The bottom line is too many law enforcement agencies make too much money off the government from the so called war on drugs. For that matter the CIA raises capitol selling drugs so they wont need to ask that pesky congress for money. if you ever read Whiteout, it'll open your eyes! Plus with the alcohol and tobacco industries pouring huge money in to politicians and the BIGGEST funders of Partnership for a drug free America, well shit! I have never once as a Paramedic or firefighter for 16 years now ever run anyone who smoked up and beat their wife, killed someone on the road, or got in to assaults/ fights unless they were also drinking, you guessed it alcohol! I did once run on a guy in jail who was pulled over for a tail light out just after smoking a bowl, he was also driving slowly which aroused the officers interest. This gentleman was in fact and I'm not kidding, Too Sleepy for Jail. Austin TX baby!
    Belief is the death of knowledge. RAW

Array

School
    10th Planet London
    Did I just see politics being used for the power of good?! My world view has been shaken!
    Dude, check out the two guys in the background chuckling at the DEA chick's plight. They know a schooling when they see one.

Array

School
    Carlson Gracie Miami/10P Miami/Ft. Laud Hotbox remnant
    Her drug intel comes from this inside source...

Array

School
    Eris Martial Arts, Peterborough
    She is typical of the usual "hand-picked" and non-qualified New World Order Bureaucracy assholes. She doesn't know any more or any less that what her New World Order handlers tell her to know. She is not allowed to have an opinion. She is coached on every single thing she is allowed to say, and everything she is allowed to pretend to know, and teh narrow amount of information she is allowed to release.

The reason weed is illegal is because it heals sicknesses, cures diseases, fights depression, and countless other ailments. I rarely smoke the shit, and I mean RARELY, but I am totally pro-weed, pro-legalize it, and anti-big pharma.

The food industries and medical industries, and pharmaceutical industries are all in kahoots to make us fucking sick and then dead. There is no profit in healthy populations. None.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234