Twister/epst'icutioner

Been really focusing on the basics of my game (what I call advanced basics) just going as in depth as possible on the 'traditional' bjj game before i got into the twister and rubber guard game.
    Well the past few days Ive begun focusing onthose things and am pleased to say, pulled of 11 twisters in sparring tonight. Amazed.
    Each and every time, I did the full chain of subs. I got twister side control, did the twister roll, got the banana split submission (simular to electric chair but its from the truck, i forget the name) then got the calf crank (i think its called the vaporizer?) and then got the twister from there. Every single time I got all 3 submissions.

Obviously, im a pro mma fighter so my games higher than most guys i spar but, still, am pretty pleased.

Not only that, but i also put off the 'epst'cutioner 5 times, modified north south choke type neck crank.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9zPaG--0tJM
    Im just calling it the 'executioner' when talking to my students and team mates to avoid confusion but I really like this move a lot.

Anyway

How many of you have worked the twister into a high percentage submission against high level guys like brown belts etc.
    Im tapping fellow browns with it left right and centre. shocked me. great sub, great great sub. not that complicated once u get it, but it looks fucking INSANE crazy complicated to people who dont know it which is pretty cool.

Also, I wanted to add, with the epsticutioner, i sometimes have trouble getting my leg over his leg so i throw it over hisstomach instead which seems to work fine, while not as stable as hooking over the leg, anyone else do this?

Array

School
    Summit City Submissions
    It's the crotch ripper and kamikaze calf crank.