Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Array

School
    NA
    Quote Originally Posted by Ari Bolden View Post
    I think this guy actually prank called me this morning at 5:57am (Hamilton OH).I'll let you know soon if he did.
    wait WHAT? what did the prank caller call and say anyway? that jiu jitsu sucks?

Array

School
    10th Planet Phoenix and Fabio Santos BJJ (Team Monstro)
    im not even gonna acknowledge this

Array

School
    10thPlanet Oceanside
    I posted this shit because its so rediculous that its funny not because Im angry I dont take this idiot serious at all although I would love to see someone go choke him out or break one of his limbs

Array

School
    NA
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel Elizondo View Post
    I posted this shit because its so rediculous that its funny not because Im angry I dont take this idiot serious at all although I would love to see someone go choke him out or break one of his limbs
    ya i don't think it really "pisses" people off......it's entertaining and showcases ignorance..what would piss anyone off is the fact that there are actually ignorant human beings like this that are breeding and fucking up this planet. if you plug your nose and say "fuck jiu jitsu" it almost sounds like he talks normally....he's just one of those guys that just portrays someone who needs a punch in the face.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123