Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

10th Planet in the Philippines anytime soon?

MMA and combat sports in general are big here and the BJJ scene is catching up. I was just curious if there were plans to set up a branch out here? Thanks.

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyler Durden View Post
    MMA and combat sports in general are big here and the BJJ scene is catching up. I was just curious if there were plans to set up a branch out here? Thanks.
    Nothing planned in the near future but eventually 10P will make its way out there
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Array

School
    10th Planet Dallas
    Surprised. The Asian market is very promising.

Array

School
    Absolute MMA Shanghai
    Asia is awesome... mostly they are still Gi obsessed here... but slowly they are realizing nogi is whats up

Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Bravo View Post
    Nothing planned in the near future but eventually 10P will make its way out there
    Haha hopefully. Thanks Eddie you're the man!

Array

School
    Manimal Jiu Jitsu/Strikes & Submissions MMA
    I've been waiting for years, a lotta the techniques flow into Luta Livre. Too bad the Hotbox program shut down.

In the meantime I'll be watching out for this.

I have plans to visit The Philippines this year, even though we have no contact with our family out there I still need to visit at least once. I love teaching and training wherever I go. Let me know where people are training and when I make it out there I will make sure to stop in.

Array

School
    Triple A Jiu jitsu
    Hi there Master Eddie..Im a big fan of your style Sir..Im looking forward to open a 10th planet jiu jitsu here in the Philippines..how? and by the way im currently a blue belt..

Yours truly from the Philippines
    RAM

Array

School
    Manimal Jiu Jitsu/Strikes & Submissions MMA
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Gibbs View Post
    I have plans to visit The Philippines this year, even though we have no contact with our family out there I still need to visit at least once. I love teaching and training wherever I go. Let me know where people are training and when I make it out there I will make sure to stop in.
    Hi Kevin,

That sounds great. Let us know when you're coming over. I'm pretty sure a lotta people would love to train.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast