Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris Herzog View Post
    Nick the next tine you talk shit make sure you know who you are talking too. Brandon is legit and didn't get his blue belt by demonstrating some moves on a video and send to a web site to get his rank, he got it from me personally. Brandon was giving you constructive critisim, grow up and learn to take it. He's not giving you shit, he's giving you the correct advice. Your Ego is so big you can't get past the fact he's trying to help you. You get a pass this time becasue you are young and immature however, the next time you threaten someone on the fourm I will ban you.

And if you ever plan to come train at my place like you said you wanted to, the ego better be in check by then
    +1

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    $20 says he doesnt show to the seminar

Array

School
    GB Freestyle Judo Club, Holly BJJ
    This is the part where you say "you know what guys you are absolutely right. I let my emotions get away from me and took things to personally. From this point on I will strive to do better and earn your respect." Dude, I know it is tuff to stop digging and start climbing out of the hole, especially when you are 16 and everything is reactionary but you gotta take steps to show those whom you call family that you can step up. Granted that there were a couple of extreme reactions on this particular thread but you can only control yourself so get back on the right path. Hope this can end on a positive note.

Array

School
    10th Planet Ann Arbor/ Ronin
    I'm curious what part of the mitten hes from personally between Clare Hotbox in central to northern,Master and Champions down south along with 10th planet D and then Greg W up in the UP we have a a 10th planet spot to roll within no more than 2 hours from any one location really. He should get some mat time in with some legit training partners might humble him down a bit.

Array

School
    10th Planet Walnut Creek
    From the San Francisco Bay Area California.

He's scared. Don't be scared homie.

Array

School
    10th Planet Chicago
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidHamp View Post
    I'm curious what part of the mitten hes from personally between Clare Hotbox in central to northern,Master and Champions down south along with 10th planet D and then Greg W up in the UP we have a a 10th planet spot to roll within no more than 2 hours from any one location really. He should get some mat time in with some legit training partners might humble him down a bit.
    Amen to that

Array

School
    Ground Dwellers / 10thplanet Ronin
    WOW unbelieveable...choking Brandon out? Dude I know I'm new to 10thplanetJJ and all but that is the 1st time I've ever read anything like this. And this time I didn't take it like you were joking around, that is just plain rediculous. But as far as JJ goes, I've been to HQ recently and to be honest I can't distinguish who is a white belt from a blue belt as ALL of them a great grapplers. I would put a 10thplanet white belt against any other blue belt any day. That is how strong this system is. I can't imagine how good Brandon is since he got it personally from one of the best in the system. Also don't forget, I don't care if you are a black belt in JJ, you still need to respect your elders, that is just being a good person, a good young man. I have niece and nephews older than you and I'm sure so does the rest of the guys in here. My daughter Cora is only 10, and even if she become a black belt someday, the one thing I hope she learn from being a martial artist is to become a good young lady.

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Until he attends a 10P school or seminar, I dont believe he's a real person

Array

School
    Ground Dwellers / 10thplanet Ronin
    Tom might be right on that point. I've been online for years now and there are many strange things online. Online is a great place to play make belief. I could easily come in here as a purple belt, but I knew one day I will need yall advice and help. And I knew that one day I will end up visiting a 10thplanet school in person. So playing such games is no bueno...

Array

School
    10th Planet Mobile, Al
    Whatever yall. This kid tapped every grappling dummy he ever faced. Also his little brother and some of his friends, not the ones that were super athletic though, he didn't invite them to train. He's clearly legit, he has a blue belt. That automatically makes you good right? In reality i wanna see some tourny footage or else he's the bitch.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast