Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    K Madden

Quote Originally Posted by Neggroll21 View Post
    Yo, you guys aint gonna tell anyone bout this right?
    dude...shut up. no one gives a shit. give it up. you're either another douchey troll or the biggest moron that can form a basic sentence on a keyboard.

Array

School
    Fighting Dragons Combat Sports & Behring Jiu Jitsu
    Hey Neggroll, if you went camping and got violated ..........would you tell anyone? No? Wanna go camping?

Sorry thats a pretty popular joke with guys my age..... Thought it fit the story.lol.

Array

School
    searching
    Quote Originally Posted by Conner MACHINE Gibbons View Post
    Hey Neggroll, if you went camping and got violated ..........would you tell anyone? No? Wanna go camping?
    lol, this is the winner!

Array

School
    Renzos
    Quote Originally Posted by Kendell Madden View Post
    dude...shut up. no one gives a shit. give it up. you're either another douchey troll or the biggest moron that can form a basic sentence on a keyboard.
    Sorry, this whole situation has been eating at my psyche since it happened. I shouldn't have even brought it upon this forum. My bad. I knew I'd just get ridiculed.

Array

School
    Charlotte Jiu Jitsu Academy
    I clicked on this thread when it was first posted. I clicked on it again now. I regret both clicks.

Array

School
    credit to E.Mays & N.Coleman
    pics or it didnt happen

Array

School
    searching
    Just tell yourself you were wrestling and someone "checked your oil", leave it on the mat.

Oh god that was amazing

Honestly are you all that stupid or is this thread full of trolls. Bathhouses are not places random people go to "clean up" this is not the 1700's where people don't have showers... A bathhouse is a place where gay men go to have casual sex. I can't believe you people really don't know this.

That was a gay bathhouse dude so all the guys were under the impression that you were dl or gay. Guys go there to have anonymous NSA sex. Lol cock teaser

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345