Recommendations on where to practice?

I live in Albany, GA and there's absolutely nowhere around here to do Jiu Jitsu (that i've found). I'd appreciate any info on where to go if anyone knows anything.

Array

School
    Home
    Man Ive been training in my friends garage with the door open cuz theres no AC in there, in Florida, durring summer/fall with a bunch of mats from walmart. You can def find somewhere if u really really want too. Thats on a college student budget though.

Array

School
    Ronin
    Alan, I live in Adel, ga and if you want to roll at least once a week we could take turns training in each others garage, I have mats. I drive to Tallahassee two to three times a week to train at Alliance, so a ride to Albany wouldnt be that bad. I am fairly familiar with the 10th planet system and have the videos and have been to a few seminars and feel I have a decent base in jiu jitsu, so I can help you if your pretty new to jits or 10th planet material.. So if you want to do this let me know!

Array

School
    Hoosier Fight Club
    You are both welcome to come to Louisville anytime! That's prob too long of a drive, but I thought I would offer. I know a little

Array

School
    Pardee Combat/CoringaoBJJ (Future home of 10th Planet Jiujitsu Ballground, GA)
    Its a drive, but Come up to my acad in BallGround GA, we have a 10th Planet, Coringao BJJ seminar this saturday. We would love to have you.