Looking for a school affiliated with 10th Planet

Hey guys,

I am located in New York, Long island, I was wondering if there is any school you guys can recommend that is affiliated with 10th planet, or a good JJ school in general?

I know there is one in Rochester, but that is way too far for me. Thanks!

Array

School
    10th planet charlotte
    as fast as schools are popping up you wont have to wait long..

if your looking for a school in the city there are alot not any yet that are affiliated with 10th planet though im waiting for one as well....we could always meet up and train sir let me know
    "If you believe, then you have already taken the first step towards your achievement."

Rickson Gracie

www.Primate-Fitness.com

Array

School
    10th Planet Hartford
    Guys, I'm located in CT. I'm about an hour and a half drive from NYC. You could take the Long Island Ferry to Bridgeport CT and be at my academy in a 45 minute drive. If that's no good for you, I could make arrangements to possibly meet up with you at The Wat in NYC (Phil Nurse's academy). I just have to ring him to make certain it's cool. If you would be interested (or anyone too far from Rochester-it's about a 5 or 6 hour drive from my location), or anyone in the NYC area, I would be willing to work something out with Kru Phil, and of course, you're welcome to train at my academy. Any interest?