Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast
    Array

School
    10th planet eugene

The Worst You've Ever Been Destroyed..

Ricardo "Dimente" Abreau came to my gym to teach a seminar. He beat me so bad for about 15 minutes I considered closing my gym! Before that it was Jean Jacques getting me ready for a fight and we did mma. I actually cried in the locker room.

Array

School
    10th Planet Portland
    My 2nd MMA fight. Guy kickboxed the retina to jelly in my left eye. Then we went outside for a bowl.

Array

School
    10th Planet Decatur and 10th Planet Muscle Shoals
    my very first weekend of training i was a horrible out of shape slob. so naturally, i wanted to start sparring right away.

guy got on top of me in reverse kesa gatame (think crappy twister side) and hammer fisted me in my stomach for almost an entire 5 minute round, laughing at me the entire time.

he beat my intestines so badly that i had diarrhea for 2 days. real talk.
    "The lockdown is not the 10th Planet gospel; an open mind is the 10th Planet gospel."
    - Amir Allam

Please stop by and check out my site

Array

School
    10th Planet Grants Pass
    God damn, great stories, great thread!

Array

School
    Lotus Club JJ
    Went to shoot fighting school with my teammates .We did 5 min of shoot fighting 5 min of grappling then 5 min of stand up continuously till class was over. Ended up spraining both my ankles and couldn't walk for the whole weekend and then some . This kills the ego.

Array

School
    10P Gulf Shores, Atlanta, Atmore
    Jeff glover. I rolled with him at hq in 2012. There weren't any lasting physical injuries, but I felt like forest griffin fighting Anderson silva. He hit me with the 6year old choke. It was like he was getting angry that I couldn't keep up with him.

Array

School
    10th Planet Grants Pass
    Orchard every time i roll with that guy he hands me an ASS WHOOPING lol he toe hold the fuck out of me the last time we rolled felt like my foot was going to fall off, I always get frustrated getting handled like that lol
    LIKE 10th Planet Grants Pass on Facebook!!
    FOLLOW @10P_GP
    10thplanetgrantspass.com

Array

School
    10th Planet Grants Pass
    Also rolling with Denny, he was SO fast and SO technical. I would know what he was going to hit me with but he was just 10 steps ahead of my reaction. Also him asking me what I was going to do next was funny, because either way I was fucked
    LIKE 10th Planet Grants Pass on Facebook!!
    FOLLOW @10P_GP
    10thplanetgrantspass.com

Array

School
    10th Planet Decatur
    I've never landed a punch on my old boxing instructor.. Or beat him in a grappling match. The only move he knows is the Americana and I can't stop it. I'm terrified of that man.

Array

School
    10th Planet Beaumont
    Quote Originally Posted by sean applegate View Post
    Jeff glover. I rolled with him at hq in 2012. There weren't any lasting physical injuries, but I felt like forest griffin fighting Anderson silva. He hit me with the 6year old choke. It was like he was getting angry that I couldn't keep up with him.
    7 year old choke??

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast