Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    fade to black ????

Array

School
    ninthlevelmma, goldsboro, nc
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Eisner View Post
    Hey Guys,
    Ki
    In terms of a syllabus, or video library, Eddie has already published two amazing books along with the Mastering The Rubber Guard DVD's. If you guys don't have them, you should get them. They are some of the best instructionals ever produced. Not only that, but Epstein, Bollinger and Denny put out the 10th Planet All Stars DVD, another amazing instructional with insane production value and I gotta say, its a freaking encyclopedia of techniques. I train at HQ at least four days a week and I still reference these materials all the time. Go out and get em for the holidays!
    I got all those but the system has since evolved the production of those and technique videos dedicated to the evolution from day one til current and constantly updated would be a great tool. And Jason, not all of us have the ability to cruise down the street to an affiliated school. Ari's site is popular for its great video section and that library continues to grow.

Array

School
    Arlans Siqueira Brazilian Jiu Jitsu
    Making them for yourself is totally cool with me, it's just when you start getting into distribution, that's when things could get messy for me. Cool?
    Sorry guys for any confusion, I am creating the videos for my own personal use and will not be distributing them. I didn't really think about the whole copy right issues. Apologies to Eddie & Jason for causing any issues at your end.

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    Quote Originally Posted by Enzo View Post
    Sorry guys for any confusion, I am creating the videos for my own personal use and will not be distributing them. I didn't really think about the whole copy right issues. Apologies to Eddie & Jason for causing any issues at your end.
    It's all good son, thank you very much for the support!
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12