Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Array

School
    10th Planet Freaks
    Quote Originally Posted by Drew Ash View Post
    That Hingertine is no joke! He hit it from everywhere. Kept trying to go to the saddle.... hingertine. Rolling kimura... hingertine. And so on and so on
    Any video of what this is? Searched youtube and couldn't find it.
    https://www.facebook.com/ben.eddy.56 insta #jesushadamoustache

Array

School
    Rhyno's Gym
    Quote Originally Posted by Ben Eddy View Post
    Any video of what this is? Searched youtube and couldn't find it.
    I'd love to see this too. It's what everyone calls his guillotine but I don't know what or if he is doing anything different than any of the other guillotine variations out there.

Array

School
    10th Planet Freaks
    I've been in his guillotine and it's definitely tight. I can't find any video but from what I've seen it's like a front choke with your hand in the throat. It seems like he sort of cups the throat with the ridge of his hand, not even his forearm at first. He pulls your head with his left hand like a snap down in to a guillotine, but he pulls your head so your throat goes straight on to his right hand cupping your throat with the ridge of his hand. At least he tried that on me a few times. I don't remember exactly but when he did it to me I am pretty sure it just turned in to a regular (really tight) guillotine as I tried to defend. Everyone at the gym says how good his guillotine is and from what I'm reading here, a lot of other people do as well. One thing I know is that he doesn't use the Marcelotine (high elbow guillotine). I asked him and he said he just doesn't like it for his guillotines. He's a really nice guy though and very knowledgeable. I'm stoked to train with him!

Array

School
    10th Planet Freaks
    Quote Originally Posted by Solicit View Post
    One thing I know is that he doesn't use the Marcelotine (high elbow guillotine). I asked him and he said he just doesn't like it for his guillotines. He's a really nice guy though and very knowledgeable. I'm stoked to train with him!
    So is he always arm in? Or is his variation with the arm out too/work with the arm out?
    https://www.facebook.com/ben.eddy.56 insta #jesushadamoustache

Array

School
    10th Planet Freaks
    So is he always arm in? Or is his variation with the arm out too/work with the arm out?
    Arm out I'm pretty sure. It's like he tries to use his body to put pressure on the back of your head like a front choke with your fingers (10 finger choke). I'm not certain though, I'll have to ask him how he does his guillotine.

Array

School
    10th Planet Freaks
    It reminds me of this choke sort of, the way he cups the throat. I will ask him how he does his guillotine though and report back.

Array

School
    10th Planet Freaks
    Josh Hinger beats UFC vet Shannon Gugerty via Guillotine at Jeff Glover's Sunday Roll Out!

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Redlands
    I remember this guy. We have a couple 6 min rounds right before NoGi Worlds. His game reminded me a lot of JT Torres's game and when he said he was Atos SD it all made sense. Good guy for sure.

He's a sick black belt from Atos under Andre Galvao.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123