Array

School
    Combat Club Bonn

Best ear guard on the market?

Hello everyone,

I'm trying to avoid getting cauliflower ears!

I've used quite a few ear guards until now. The best one was from Venom so far, but it broke after 6 months of training. The other products kept slipping of my head.

So the question is: What is the best ear guard on the market? If you could provide a link, that'd be great.

Greetings from Germany!

Array

School
    Griffin Submission Academy
    Brute Quad III

I found mine on eBay

Array

School
    10th Planet Mobile, Al
    I've successfully used brutes whenever I've had inflammation. I use them until the soreness goes away. They have basically calcified as is now and don't have any issues.

cliff keen, the twister. i like those because they have a cup to protect the ear, and they also stay in place. don't bother with the asics or adidas.

Array

School
    10th Planet London
    I second cliff keen, the twister. Mine has taken a beating for 2+ years (3?) and it's still going strong and solid. My ears look as perfect and lovely as they did before I started training.

Array

School
    10th Planet Freaks
    Cliff Keen Tornado, it has better straps then the Twister does. I wanted the twister just because of the name, but it is inferior to the Tornado imho.

Array

School
    Combat Club Bonn
    I'll try the Cliff Keen Tornado, thanks! Import to Germany is expensive as f*ck, but my ears are worth it.

Array

School
    10th Planet Los Angeles
    Hi, Johannes. Personally, I prefer cliff keen, because it's comfortable, but I want to try Venum MMA, because it looks cool I take examples of ear guards from this site https://smartmma.com/best-bjj-headgear-earguards/, because there I can read reviews of real fighters. Also, there I can check the cheapest prices on ear guard, so, basing on the information of the site, it makes me sure I always can order qualitative and cheapest one.