Array

School
    Insert yo mamma joke here

Getting a boner on the mat gay or celtic zone trait... Advantage or disadvantage

I personally think that if I guy gets wood in a match its a performance enhancer and unfair advantage.
    I know when I am dead dehydrated and my head is splitting if I get wood that headache is gone till I blow my load.
    I know that if my dick is hard and I gotta kick some ass I can kick even harder(oh yeah pun intended).
    I think if a guy gets wood on the mat in competition it should be seen as a performance enhancing drug.
    Celtic warriors would get wood wikid hard wood and go into battle because they fought harder and hit harder and they felt less pain.

Do you all know what I'm talking about or am I now some weird fuck...

Most gay dudes are not going to get hard on the mat cuz your fuck hard body... Its either a genetic trait of the celts or some other group that had that or its a learned trait... But its a performance enhancer drug and can make a dude way harder to put down.

What do you think... Have I opened your eyes. I see it as cheating do you?

Do you understand bio-hormone/chemical release? Boner = pain relief and more strength...