Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Can you give me the name of the video series? I'll be returning my 10th planet all stars video and purchasing these.

Array

School
    Fi-G Muay Thai/Honeybadger MMA
    Quote Originally Posted by VJ Bella View Post
    i purposely wear glasses every time i go to the bar now...
    Dont forget, you need to say "if we are going to fight I need to take off my glasses". The element of surprise is crucial.

There's a lot of advanced techniques here but truly effective once mastered.

Array

School
    10th Planet Victoria
    Are you guys aware that some on yells JIU JIT SU at 3:14....its like the early UFC when Vitor knocked people out and then yelled JIU JITSU SU...JIU JIT SU!
    ---------------------
    www.fiercestudio.ca home of 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Victoria
    Owner of Submissions 101

“To avoid criticism, do nothing, say nothing, and be nothing.”-Elbert Hubbard

Array

School
    10th Planet Eugene / Northwest Training Center
    Yeah i think this should be part of the 10thP system..people would fear us..lol

Array

School
    Southern New England MMA
    I made this video just for fun and an exercise for my new video editing software a couple of years ago. There's far more views on this guys channel - he must have downloaded it from my channel - but mine now has 76,367 views. I never expected so many views really... I have another video I created from other footage from these guys but it's not quite finished yet. Maybe I'll get around to finishing it. When I do I will post it right away.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123