Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Fort Worth?

Sam Sales

I would NEVER dream of wearing a rank that I hadn't earned. It is disrespectful to the guys that have gone through all kinds adversity and hard work to earn their belts/ranks.

Kinda off topic, but my eyes must be fucked or I am color blind haha. The OP t-shirt looks blue to me. Definitely not grey. Best book myself into the opticians asap I think LOL. :-)

Array

School
    Nova Uniao BJ Penns MMAA
    no you're right, it's blue, but I was saying something like a t shirt from a consumer standpoint doesn't always designate rank, so if you buy a gray 10p tshirt, are you rep'n a grey belt? However in cases where the affiliation is stating that it is a ranked item, if there is a sense of central control on it's distribution, than it's harder for frauds to violate it's representation. OTM, Budo videos, and amazon are examples of how this can happen easily, but if we as an affiliation designate an item as an official 10p ranked item then the distributor of "10p" items within our moons and hotboxes can carryout the executive decisions of who it can be distributed to properly. Ya know...

Believe me, I understand the thought behind earning your belt, I'm just offering a suggestion as to how we as an affiliation can implement a protocol of sorts.

Array

School
    10th planet Birmingham UK
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam Sales View Post
    I would NEVER dream of wearing a rank that I hadn't earned. It is disrespectful to the guys that have gone through all kinds adversity and hard work to earn their belts/ranks.

Kinda off topic, but my eyes must be fucked or I am color blind haha. The OP t-shirt looks blue to me. Definitely not grey. Best book myself into the opticians asap I think LOL. :-)
    The moon is blue your right but it's the colour of the t-shirt that indicates rank, the white belt ranked t-shirt also has a blue coloured moon. I hope this reaches you before you pay for that opticians appointment
    10Wo

Array

School
    Liverpool Vale Tudo
    Mick, it looks like the blue one to me too. My one is worn out and has that similar hue, whereas my grey shirt was most definitely grey.

Also, red gloves? Does he have blonde hair and green eyes too, Kurzy?

Sam Sales

Quote Originally Posted by Mick Broster View Post
    The moon is blue your right but it's the colour of the t-shirt that indicates rank, the white belt ranked t-shirt also has a blue coloured moon. I hope this reaches you before you pay for that opticians appointment
    :-) I meant the t-shirt bro, that looks blue to me. One of us is colorblind haha. OP help us out here, is it the blue or the grey? We wont judge! LOL :-)
    My white t-shirt has the blue moon too. Out of interest do all the rank t's have blue moons? :-)

Array

School
    10th Planet JJ Fort Lauderdale HB
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam Sales View Post
    My white t-shirt has the blue moon too. Out of interest do all the rank t's have blue moons? :-)
    The shirts all had blue moons, the patches had belt color moons

Array

School
    Eris Martial Arts, Peterborough
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay Chow View Post
    Yeah, and then when his lineage lies came out and he got kicked out, he claimed he "left 10th Planet" because he didn't agree with Eddie's advocacy of weed. Very respectful, right?
    I'm late to the party and don't all the details. If that happened, it's a douche manuever. I think if anything he was just handling it wrong, and was on the defensive and looking to salvage his reputation. I'm not saying it's OK.
    I like what La'a said: Compassion goes farther than persecution.

@Kurzinator on Twitter & Instagram

Array

School
    Eris Martial Arts, Peterborough
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay Chow View Post
    Also, red gloves? Does he have blonde hair and green eyes too, Kurzy?
    haha.... jus sayin, the flash can do weird shit on shiney objects.

@Kurzinator on Twitter & Instagram

Array

School
    10th planet Birmingham UK
    haha i think it's time for a poll, i still maintain it's the grey shirt but it looks like i'm losing at least 4 people say blue
    whose with me and grey........anyone!!!
    10Wo

Array

School
    10th Planet Birmingham UK
    Ok so to sum up;

Fade to Black DVD = Decent.
    Brandon Quick = Douchebag.
    OP = Grey belt.

I am right about that, no?

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast