Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Array

School
    Pontefract England
    What's so bad about anal sex? You shouldn't spread shit about one of life's true pleasures my friend.

Sorry for the lowering of the tone, I understand that 10P is a classy establishment and will refrain and encourage others from such a violation of etiquette and moral expectation in the future : )

It's hard for me to resist that Nesquick Chocolate rabbit. And it's hard to resist tearing the eyeballs out of my stuffed dinosaur collection.

Array

School
    Head instructor 10th Planet Mobile
    ^ proof that women should avoid stimulants in the third trimester.

Array

School
    10th Planet Charlotte
    Caffeine is a drug. Sad thing is that it has found its way into almost everything we consume. I can't seem to go a day without a cup of coffee in the morning. After that though I do my best to stay hydrated throughout the day. If I get tired I down a little box of raisins and drink some more water. A dehydrated body is 40% less efficient than a hydrated one. Caffeine is a drug that should be used on a case by case basis (like continuous operations exceeding 24 hours).

Array

School
    Pontefract England
    The gentlest and yet still effective stimulant I have taken, was modofinil - much better than coffee, without all the crappy side effects - also goes perfect with cannabis in my humble.

Array

School
    10th Planet Decatur and 10th Planet Muscle Shoals
    Quote Originally Posted by bobby rivers View Post
    ^ proof that women should avoid stimulants in the third trimester.
    homerun!
    "The lockdown is not the 10th Planet gospel; an open mind is the 10th Planet gospel."
    - Amir Allam

Please stop by and check out my site

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123