Short Video of my S&C training

HL Video of me doing my Strength and Conditioning....Not too long just kinda figuring out how to make these videos more to come....and as always REPPING 10th Planet JJ wherever im training.....
    "If you believe, then you have already taken the first step towards your achievement."

Rickson Gracie

www.Primate-Fitness.com

Array

School
    Anywhere.
    hey, do you have a pair of those Vibram five fingers shoes? that's what it looks like. How are those things btw?

You train under Marcelo Garcia you don't need strength training. Just copy everything he does. Become obsessed with what he does and copy like its the ACT. Naw but for real that seems like an awesome place to train. I'd like to play a game of chess with ole Waitzkin up there.

Array

School
    Ronin
    I like this. I think it'd be cool to see more in the future

Quote Originally Posted by JeffRace727 View Post
    hey, do you have a pair of those Vibram five fingers shoes? that's what it looks like. How are those things btw?
    Yeah i have like 4 pair for different types of train first few weeks takes some getting used to but it has helped me alot to improve my ankle and foot strength
    "If you believe, then you have already taken the first step towards your achievement."

Rickson Gracie

www.Primate-Fitness.com

Quote Originally Posted by Don Blankenship View Post
    You train under Marcelo Garcia you don't need strength training. Just copy everything he does. Become obsessed with what he does and copy like its the ACT. Naw but for real that seems like an awesome place to train. I'd like to play a game of chess with ole Waitzkin up there.

I DO COPY him I DO but theres only one Marcelo...im just glad to be training along side guys like Marcelo, Josh, Paul and all the guys here at MGNYC. Id love to play Josh at a game of chess as well just to say i did it but i know i would be crushed

Rickson Gracie

www.Primate-Fitness.com

Quote Originally Posted by Dustin Lou View Post
    I like this. I think it'd be cool to see more in the future
    Thats Dustin, ill try and maybe record some different training things i do to give some of the guys on here more to add to their S&C training hopefully it will help

Rickson Gracie

www.Primate-Fitness.com

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    Way to represent! That video made me think, "I need to start doing shit like that!"
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Bravo View Post
    Way to represent! That video made me think, "I need to start doing shit like that!"
    Thanks Master Eddie, Glad that a Man whos inspired me so much could be inspired by something im doing....

Rickson Gracie

www.Primate-Fitness.com