Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Rolling stoned?

Array

School
    Summit City Submissions
    Well....if you're not forcing shit and not using muscle and just being free and stoned and perfect, what the hell do you need cardio for?? It's all mind over matter. Didn't you see that scene in the Matrix when Morpheus stopped breathing after he kungfued the shit out of Keanu Reeves? But yeah...vaporizers...mind over matter...or just be straight edge and trigger the chemicals in your brain that make you feel stoned. Can't you just imagine it? Like my homie just passed me a little sweet smelling green....the bowl is like a shiny molded piece of the holy grail, I inhale and.....ooooh....I'm calming down. I'm not crazy. I just control my emotions like I'm Matt Horwich or Buddha or.....

Array

School
    Huntsville Jiu Jitsu
    I've been rolling drunk (well technically with decent buzz) lately and it's bee a GD blast. It's my answer to rolling stoned since i don't smoke.

Get some.

Array

School
    Roger Gracie Academy
    Quote Originally Posted by Craig View Post
    How does smoking not affect your breathing ?? I always thought smoking would decrease your lung capacity, etc..? Is there a certain way to smoke that makes it not have any affect?

Just wondering..

Yes inhaling anything which is not the natural air you breathe is considered a gaseous toxin by the lungs and is a respiritory irritant. Anything smoked will also deposit carcinogins in your airways. Don't believe anyone who tells you otherwise as they are ignorant or lying.

However like others have suggested using a vapouriser would seem to be a much safer option.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12