Array

School
    Infinitemma Jiu Jitsu

Healthy lunch ideas

First of let me start by saying I'm pretty much a qualified chef (Three months left) and I've been trying to devise some healthy meals myself. A lunch I've really enjoyed and that is sooo good for you is a schnitzel sandwhich roll whatever.

What you'll need is:
    a schnitzel (crumbed chicken) it could be beef also.
    Qtr advocado
    tomato sliced
    sliced cheese ( the real stuff not shitty proscessed stuff)
    coleslaw ( home made is better but store bought is fine)
    1 egg
    pickles ( the sauce not the gross green things) mayo honey mustard or sweet chilli sce would work to
    two slices of bread a roll whatever

first thing you do is spray a pan with canola spray and cook your schnitzel
    toast your bread ( no butter people you don't need it)
    mash the advocado and spread on toast
    once schnitzel is cooked cook your egg to your liking
    slap it all together and BAM you have a easy quick lunch and better yet it WILL not burn a hole in your pocket

all these things are usually bought in small bulk so it is really cheap and really tasty

now I know I'm rambling but I'm going to tell you ehy each of the foods is good for you

schnitzel: if you choose chicken your down the right alley ( btw it doesn't have to be crumbed it can be a skinless breast) because chicken is one of the highest sauce of protein.

Advocado: this is full of 'good' cholesterol and helps get get rid of bad cholesterol (it's also good for hangovers)

tomato: tomato is one of the healthiest fruits around it replaces many nutrients the body losses over the course of the day

cheese: real cheese has good fat which is food for the body also. But it also has calcium which repairs bones ( common sense where I'm going here)

bread: WHOLEMEAL not multigrain not white wholemeal, while multigrain is better for you then white it's still fuel of absolute shit

coleslaw: coleslaw is full of different salads ( better to make yourself so you know what's in it) and the mayo in colslaw MORE CALCIUM

please feel free to add sone meal ideas of your own I'm more then happy to look and if people are interested I have thousands ( literally) of other meals and snack plans that I'm more then happy to share

thanks for your time bitches

Array

School
    Infinitemma Jiu Jitsu
    Oh o forgot egg: egg is a high source of protein the white especially the yolk has GOOD fats I don't care what people tell you listen to me lol. But if your a deadset no yolker use the whites ( bit your missing out)

Array

School
    home
    sounds good 2 me ill have to try it out

Array

School
    Infinitemma Jiu Jitsu
    Highly recommend it dude haha

3 Hungry Man Bacon Cheese Burgers with Sweet Baby Ray's Hickory Brown Sugar BBQ Sauce
    A bag of potato chips
    Box of donut sticks for desert

Wash it down with good ole sweet tea.

Array

School
    blank
    Gun

Array

School
    Summit City Submissions
    Yall makin me HUNGRY!!!

i posted a thread not to long ago about what healthy lunches and breakfast types to eat, so any ideas please share im looking for a variety =-)

Array

School
    NA
    Quote Originally Posted by Don Blankenship View Post
    3 Hungry Man Bacon Cheese Burgers with Sweet Baby Ray's Hickory Brown Sugar BBQ Sauce
    A bag of potato chips
    Box of donut sticks for desert

Wash it down with good ole sweet tea.
    how come there is jizz in my pants now?