Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Rochester
    He is like a little red monkey! He is lik that guy in the movie Blood Sport that had the "monkey style"'!

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Rochester
    Awesome skills by the way!

Congrats that was awesome

Array

School
    Ronin
    Awesome!

Array

School
    Scottish hit Squad
    Quote Originally Posted by Ari Bolden View Post
    yeah, I could not believe he was having a rules meeting in the middle of the match ;-)
    I was sure i heard you telling Red to pay attention during that little chat :P

Array

School
    Head instructor 10th Planet Mobile
    Red, this is me telling you that i love your style and am going to steal some of it. Speed and agility are attributes that i usually feel I have an advantage usually and your monkey circling before a clinch really forces flaws in there footwork, making all entries less risky (do to the speed of your angular momentum) and higher percentage. The low shot guard launch I will also steal.

Played with it all day today and my stand up was way more effective. I think this is gonna raise my game tons plus its the funnest way to roll. Cardio is a factor for me though, especially using it through multiple divisions, thats scary. Props.

Just in case ya'll see a video of me in the future, yeah, I got it from Red.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123