Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu

Tozi pass possible on rubber guard players?

My tozi pass (chimp pass) is def white belt level at best even on traditional bjj players. I havent tried to use it on a rubber guard player yet out of fear of putting myself right into the carni..What do you guys think could it work? I think if you control the hips right like youre suppose to it would stop you from getting to chill dog..
    I cant post a link because im on my phone but if you look up the tozi pass on youtube youll find a good tutorial
    #10thplanetFREAKS

Array

School
    Dark Horse SWA\10th Planet Bear DE
    the tozi pass is pretty much the only full guard ground pass i do (90% of the time i stand up in someones guard and pass that way). i think my tozi is pretty good and can use it to pass most guys guard and at the very least get to half guard. i went down to 10th planet bear DE and tried the pass on kevin green 3 times...i got carnied or gogo'd all 3 times. Needless to say i dont use that pass anymore when i go down there...

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu
    Quote Originally Posted by VJ Bella View Post
    the tozi pass is pretty much the only full guard ground pass i do (90% of the time i stand up in someones guard and pass that way). i think my tozi is pretty good and can use it to pass most guys guard and at the very least get to half guard. i went down to 10th planet bear DE and tried the pass on kevin green 3 times...i got carnied or gogo'd all 3 times. Needless to say i dont use that pass anymore when i go down there...
    lol thats kinda what i figured. Seems like theres no cut and dry method to pass the rg..
    #10thplanetFREAKS