Array

School
    10th Planet Omaha

Midwest Submission Matches

Another greatly ran tournament. I rolled in intermediate and advance. Took 1st in intermediate and rolled with a purple and then a black in Advance. Here they are....

Array

School
    10th Planet Omaha
    Advacne Matches --

Array

School
    10th Planet O'Fallon, IL
    Nice job Brian! You almost electric chaired a black belt...that's sayin a lot about your game man!!! Must have a pretty good instructor out there in Omaha. LOL!

Array

School
    Hoy's Martial Arts Pedro Sauer Ohio
    Love that Electric Chair attempt! Excellent matches.

Array

School
    Big Girls Gym
    Nice work! I rolling with the purple and black belt you faced in your advanced matches. hella props to you sir. Dj the purple belt rolls on a black belt level I swear Im lucky to make in a 5 min round with him and only get tapped a few times let along 9 mins, Respect. its like Going against Derek. and what can u say about the black belt Felipe from brazil is the real deal and if hes a master at anything its leg locks. again nice work.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyl modra View Post
    Nice work! I rolling with the purple and black belt you faced in your advanced matches. hella props to you sir. Dj the purple belt rolls on a black belt level I swear Im lucky to make in a 5 min round with him and only get tapped a few times let along 9 mins, Respect. its like Going against Derek. and what can u say about the black belt Felipe from brazil is the real deal and if hes a master at anything its leg locks. again nice work.
    Wish I woulda known that little bit of leg lock info before I tried to heel hook him lol.