Any 10th Planeteers in the Charleston, SC area?

I've been trying extremely hard to get the system in the Charleston area for quite some time. I've had little to no luck finding someone who would be fitting to lead a 10th planet program and that would be willing to relocate here so I have linked up with Chris Hendrick who's located in North Carolina to overseer our program/progression within the system and regularly pay us visits, we would also be traveling to see him and his students as often as possible. 10th Planet Savannah is also insanely close and I plan to make frequent trips that direction also with our guys as Quinten is an absolute savage and one of the best grapplers out there in my opinion.

So if you're looking to get involved in training the system with us, definitely give me a shout! We are learning and drilling the warm ups heavily atm and will continue to keep that being a massive part of our drilling. Myself I am a purple belt and have been training for about 11 years now, starting off more MMA oriented but later became quite obsessed with the sport aspect of BJJ also!