Array

School
    No school

Hi I am a new member and would like some tips on how to start

Hi my name is Diego and I just got the yearly membership and would like to start watching the technique. Any recommendations? Thanks. I would appreciate any help.

Array

School
    On the road
    What's up man, welcome. A huge tip is to dissect your rolls at the end of the night and then watch the proper technique for what's missing in your game. The move's they teach in class are great, but you also need to find out what you need for your're game at the moment. If you noticed that all night, every time you got yr guard passed and you never recovered,, when you get home search for guard recovering techniques, drill those. If you notice every time you get someones back and you have trouble choking them, search for hand fighting techniques,, transfers from the back to spiderweb,, exct.

This will speed up your learning curve tremendously. Good luck!

Array

School
    AVT MMA Leeds
    I would focus on one episode per month, do all the warm ups, drills and techniques from that episode and get a good understanding of them before moving onto the next one. Once you get the hang of it you can start to switch it up every 2/3 weeks but I think focus on the warm up drills and get those down, they are the bones of the system. Good luck!
    Holder of the first ever Twister submission in Bellator history (Bellator 158)
    BJJ Black Belt (2nd Degree) - Chris Haueter/Combat Base
    10th PJJ White Belt