Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ronin rashie?

Array

School
    10th Planet Ronin/JKD Institute
    Just support other moons. I rock an HQ rashie and a Bethlehem rashie. Just because you're a Ronin doesn't mean you can't wave the 10th Planet flag. It's all good. Just rep well.

Array

School
    10th Planet Beaumont
    Not trying to be disrespectful at all with this, but as someone who came up as a ronin, to a hotbox leader, to a moonhead, I'd like to comment my opinion on this. The last thing you should be doing as someone very serious about learning 10p is permanently embracing a "Ronin identity" so to speak. I would encourage you as a ronin to set the goal of somehow getting to a 10p school or attending a seminar with a 10p instructor. Then consider building a relationship with that instructor and develop some sort of training plan, even if it can't be very often. And then poof, your not completely a Ronin anymore, rashguard problem fixed

Answer closer to what you may be looking for: There was a guy who made a really cool Ronin battle armor design and I picked that design up and printed it. It has my moon logo on it now as well though. We are actually about to print another run of those, let me know if your interested.

Array

School
    10th Planet Ronin/JKD Institute
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian Debes View Post
    Not trying to be disrespectful at all with this, but as someone who came up as a ronin, to a hotbox leader, to a moonhead, I'd like to comment my opinion on this. The last thing you should be doing as someone very serious about learning 10p is permanently embracing a "Ronin identity" so to speak. I would encourage you as a ronin to set the goal of somehow getting to a 10p school or attending a seminar with a 10p instructor. Then consider building a relationship with that instructor and develop some sort of training plan, even if it can't be very often. And then poof, your not completely a Ronin anymore, rashguard problem fixed

Answer closer to what you may be looking for: There was a guy who made a really cool Ronin battle armor design and I picked that design up and printed it. It has my moon logo on it now as well though. We are actually about to print another run of those, let me know if your interested.
    Love this Debes. Great insight. Suddenly I don't feel like a Ronin anymore lol. By definition, Ronins have no master. I guess I have many?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12