Array

School
    Pursuit BJJ in Brookhaven, MS.

Epstein was NOT murdered

I’m a GS7 step 6 correctional officer at a Federal Correctional Complex. I’ve been training Jiu-jitsu since March. My gym is a Trujitsu affiliate. Like many, I got into Jiu-jitsu after listening to Eddie on Joe Rogan’s podcast. I’m only a 2 stripe white belt and I’m not great at Jiu-jitsu, yet, but I am subscribed to MTS and watch it a few hours a day. I have a great deal of respect for Eddie Bravo. He seems like a cool and down to earth guy.

I say all this for context and to show anyone who cares that I’m a real person. I’m a low-level, correctional officer with the Federal Bureau of Prisons. I have worked Special Housing Units at multiple institutions and understand how SHUs and Federal Prisons operate. There is NO WAY someone snuck into a SHU and killed Epstein. If anyone is interested, I’ll go over the reasons why Epstein almost certainly killed himself. I don’t want to make this post too long or no one will read it. I’m not sure if Eddie will read this but I doubt anyone with my particular experience will speak to him candidly.

Array

School
    10th Planet Earth
    That Nonce Bloke?