Array

School
    10th Planet Riverside, California

Here are the leglock instructionals I have: 1. Imanari Masakazu Super Gr

I teach leg locks at 10th Planet Riverside. Have learned leg locks
    from Gokor, Gene LeBell, Santos F. Eric Paulson, Dean Lister, Larry Landless,
    Herb Dean, Richard Norton, Vince Fields, Ahmad Reese, Robert Ferguson
    and more. But I also have a few leg lock instructionals.

These are the leglock instructionals I have:

1. Imanari Masakazu Super Grappling Techniques. This is leglocks on steroids. Must have DVD. Has many leglocks along with other submissions.
    Has actual footage of Masakazu getting these crazy leglocks on people. It's a super cool must must have DVD.

2. Eric Paulson Killer Leglocks 1, 2 and 3. Must have leglock instructionals. Probably numero uno for leglock instructionals. Have all 3 on one DVD.

3. Michael Jen Lethal Leg Locks. It's a seminar on leglocks and leglock counters. Very good! He then goes back to the dojo and gives you more leglocks stuff. Michael Jen is a BJJ black belt. Did a 6 hour seminar with him.

4. Extreme Pancrase - Leglocks with Bas Rutten. Very good.

5. Marco Ruas - Leglocks

6. Joe Moriera and Roy Harris Leglocks

7. Roy Harris himself on leglocks

8. Extreme leglocks with Randy Bloom

9. Vince Fields 2 disc on leglocks and leglock counters
    I have a video on DVD of Vince Fields beating all the top Machado guys with leglocs at the Machado studio in Pasadena, California. Vince Fields is a student of Gokor. He says Gokor toys with him while he beats all the top Machado people.

10. The Dale Frank Leglock Seminar on leglocks and leglocks counters
    I filmed this myself. Dale Frank is a BJJ black belt who knows his leglocks.

11. Brian Peterson teaching leglocks on home video.

12. SAMBO Leglocks with Reilly Bodycomb disc 1 and 2 - Reilly is out of New York - A friend of mine trained with him

13. Admad's Leglock seminar that I personally filmed. Admad beat Ricco Rodriguez in a challege match at a Machado grappling tournament. I filmed that and have it on DVD.

14. Gokor new or fairly new 5 DVDs on Leglocks. Good stuff. Must have instructionals on leglocks.

15. Scott Adams leglock instructional. Really good. Scott Adams is a division one wrestler that just became great at leglocks. He actually beat Admad Reece with a leglock and Admad Reese beat Ricco Rodriguez. So go figure.
    I first met Scott Adams years ago when he beat our top fighter with a leglock in seconds. Our guy had went the distance with Tito Ortiz so you can imagine how good he was. Our guy told Scott Adams let's go again off the record. Scott then beat him again with the same frekin leglock. Unbelieveable!

16. Nathan Leverton taught some cool leglock stuff on his Half-Guard instructional and on his Side Control instructional.

17. Roberto Drysdale Leglock instructional

18. Cesar Gracie No-Gi Leglock instructional - Actually very good.

19. Jeff Glover teaches a few leglocks on his disc 2 Deep Guard instructional
    One very cool counter to the knee bar into the Darce's choke.

20. Chris Brennan's Leglock Attacks. I very very highly recommend this DVD for those of you learning leglocks. Must have leglock instructional. All of Chris Brennan's instructionals are great! Check out his Kimura instrctinal. His takedown instructional is great! His back attack instructional is great and his Submission number 1 instructional is great. I've got the whole series. I also have a semianr by Chris Brenna and it would seem he has a new instructional out now.

21. Eric Paulson always manages to throw in a leglock somewhere no matter what grappling submission or position he teaches. He even shows you how to get leglocks on his Chicken Wings one and two. A chicken wing is a kimura.

22. Tony Lopez - Leglocks and Submission combinations where he puts leglocks and upper body submissions together. He shows you well how to get the standing rolling kneebar .

23. Oh, Vladislav Koulikov Leg, Foot and Ankle Locks - Great!

24. Vladislav Koulikov Ground Fighting Submission Combinations - Mostly leglock stuff. It's just great stuff. Must have leglock instructional. Vlad speaks almost perfect English.

25. Igor Yakomov - 6 DVDs on Leglocks. Got all 6 tapes on one DVD.

26. Bas Rutten's Big Book of Combat DVD on Leglocks - Bas Rutten is very good with leglocks. Shows a few things you won't see on other leglock instructionals. Got his two books too. They are called Big Books of Combat.

27. Ralph Gracie teaches a few leglocks and leglock counters on one of his instructionals. The one where he hits Loyd Ervin in the head with the video box and tells people he will get you if you make copies of his tapes. Have you seen that?

Oh, on one of Bas Rutten's instructionals he has different top guys teach a few things. He has Gokor teaching some very cool leglock stuff. Bass Rutten is a good friend of Gene LeBell and Gokor.

Array

School
    Rip Tide Combat and Fitness
    Vince Fields counters disc has saved my legs a a good number of times.

Array

School
    10th Planet Riverside, California
    Quote Originally Posted by Sean Marshall View Post
    Vince Fields counters disc has saved my legs a a good number of times.
    Vince wanted me to film his leglock instructionals but he lives back east and I'm in California.
    Vince would come every year to train with Gokor, Eric Paulson and Danny Inosanto at the Inosanto Academy.
    I trained with big Vince at Gokor's and my garage with UFC ref Herb Dean. Herb got good at leglocks.
    I filmed Vince on home video a lot. Vince is one of the reasons I learned leg locks. He taught me about
    leg wars where you just sit down and start trying to tap each other out with leglocks.
    Around 2002 I took Vince to Pasadena Machado's and he beat everybody there. (Machados weren't there.)
    I have a video of it. They thought he was God practically. Then he told everybody that he was a little
    kid compared to Gokor. Machados did not know leglocks. They resisted learning them for years. Gene LeBell
    taught them leglocks. The Lockdown comes from Gene LeBell training with J.J. Machado. LeBell trained with
    the Machados every Wed. night for 10 or more years.