Array

School
    Insert yo mamma joke here

Fate backed by hollywood

In the movie inglorious bastards, the jew hunter lets shoshana go, then when he sees her again he lets her go again, its obvious she is a jew by the way she looks and her body language is that not of don't look at me for sexual attraction reason, but that of fear and secret hiding... He knows shoshana is his ticket to fame and fortune beyond what he will get after the war as a nazi. She sit in front of 3 men who know she is a jew but they do nothing. One because of rank, one because of fame and one because of opportunity. The before conversation at the milk farm that the jew hunterr can think like a jew, and the german soldier can only think like a German soldier is seen in the scene where they meet in the café restaurant with gerbles. First I tought it was a plot hole then I realized it was a plant to fortify the jew hunters claims. Chasing the dream, is what the hunter is doing waiting for fate to bring all the pieces together.

Array

School
    Insert yo mamma joke here
    Within the the story told... Hitler irl probably died in Argentina and the whole bunker think was a lie made to keep people from looking for him. Because even they allies wanted hitler and ww2 because it made rich men richer and middle class markets boom a lot of money was made on all sides, and the isreal nation is a product of ww2. Ireal couldn't exist with =out the propaganda of hollywood and the holocaust... Most of the world doesn't bat an eye when isrealy settlers kill Palestinians for the land they live on....