Array

School
    Skeletor wrestling, 10thplanet Joensuu, Finland

10th Planet in Peru

Hey,

I am going for a backpacking trip to Peru for 6 weeks, and I was wondering if there's any 10thP ronins there? Not sure if I have the time to reach Guayaquil, Ecuador, but if anyone has any experience about training possibilities in (especially northern) Peru, please tell me.

Ps. I am not too picky about training while travelling, so anything grappling-like goes: Judo/Sambo/BJJ/SW/10thP....

Thanks for your response, cheers from Finland.

Array

School
    Open Mat
    Bold move friend. Hope all the best for you. Drop by to let us know how it whent. Cheers

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    Get in contact with Matt Walsh, he's a brown belt under Denny Prokopos and has spent a lot of time out in Peru recently. He's the guy to help you out.

Array

School
    10th Planet Freaks
    Quote Originally Posted by Tuomo Koho View Post
    Hey,

I am going for a backpacking trip to Peru for 6 weeks, and I was wondering if there's any 10thP ronins there? Not sure if I have the time to reach Guayaquil, Ecuador, but if anyone has any experience about training possibilities in (especially northern) Peru, please tell me.

Ps. I am not too picky about training while travelling, so anything grappling-like goes: Judo/Sambo/BJJ/SW/10thP....

Thanks for your response, cheers from Finland.
    You can find Matt here. He is definitely who you want to talk to. https://www.facebook.com/matt.walsh.9083
    https://www.facebook.com/ben.eddy.56 insta #jesushadamoustache

Hola Tuomo,

Let's link up on FaceBook so that I can direct you to folks that train here, most of them are on FB as well. I've been setting up EBI rules tournaments in Peru -- in Lima, Cusco, and Mancora. I've been able to meet a lot of the Peruvian grappling community through organizing these events and would be happy to help you meet some of these grapplers too.

Array

School
    Skeletor wrestling, 10thplanet Joensuu, Finland
    Awesome! This sounds promising. Chat you more in Facebook