Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    My brother has the game, so I just still his copy. I was addicted for the first few days, but since I don't have live the addiction passed. But, I enjoyed the game and loved using the Saiga in combat training. Now, I'm onto Far Cry 3.

Array

School
    Eris Martial Arts, Peterborough
    Yeah I really like how they have Combat training. It's nice for people that are out in the country and have bad internet connections (or none at all).
    I missed that in MW3, but the whole Treyarch/Infinity ward thing wouldn't allow for Combat training (Or zombies) in MW3.

I finally achieved my diamond unlock last night. I have to say the b23R looks pretty boss, all covered in gold and diamonds.

@Kurzinator on Twitter & Instagram

Array

School
    Impact and 10th Planet Portland
    Try managing a WoW addiction and BJJ, I used to dot it but that was damn near impossible. COD I can play a few hours a day and it's all good. But I did not like BO2 at all, it ruined it for me so I'm taking time off COD in all forms till MW4

btw guys i'm "Buddha Badger" on xbox if you ever want to say hello. but i have zero tolerance for people being assholes so no "fag" or "nigger" shit talk, but hopefully no one here would be that ignorant.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345