Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Array

School
    10th Planet San Francisco
    Quote Originally Posted by 10th Planet Riverside, Ca View Post
    I take it you don't like him. Among many other things he stood up against the War in Viet Nam when many other wouldn't.
    He was a true Christian and not just a church going hypocrite like many so called Christians are.
    I think what Douglas said was more a commentary about the state of our government than his own opinion on Martin Luther King. It praises King now that he's safely dead, but it would vilify him if he were alive today.

Array

School
    10th Planet Riverside, California
    Quote Originally Posted by David Stager View Post
    I think what Douglas said was more a commentary about the state of our government than his own opinion on Martin Luther King. It praises King now that he's safely dead, but it would vilify him if he were alive today.
    David, Do you think Matin Luther King deserves to have a national
    holiday named after him or would you prefer Thomas Jefferson like Raygun did?

Which Repub candidate will you be going for when Ron Paul doesn't make it?

Mitt Romney the Mormon. The Mormons believe black people were cursed with the black skin.
    Then the Mormon head leader in Salt Lake City, Utah had a vision that said the curse was lifted.
    Looks like the Civil Rights Act of 1964 even made God a believer.

Ron Paul Not going to make it.
    Ron Paul

Rick Santorum Another nut.

Rick Perry - I've heard of him.

Newt Gingrich - Wants to fire all school custodians and hire 9 year old children to do their work.
    Abolish child labor laws is his number one priority.
    He doesn't really want to win but needs the exposure to sell his books and make money off speaking engagements.

Jon Huntsman - Anybody know this guy?
    Ill write Ron Pauls name in..you know how that works right? I'm not bound by a party affiliation. That's the last response I'm dignifying you with "10th Planet Riverside Representative"

Array

School
    Ronin
    I think you are having a hard time reading people through there comments. Did you find his comment negative somehow?
    formerly known as jmw0582

No one is attempting to challenge your accretion or cute little anecdotal stories about how a raygun started the national debt.

Fuckin' rayguns man.

Array

School
    10th Planet Riverside, California
    Quote Originally Posted by Douglas White View Post
    No one is attempting to challenge your accretion or cute little anecdotal stories about how a raygun started the national debt.

Fuckin' rayguns man.
    You sound very angry there old boy. So you like Ronald Reagan do yah Douglas? Trickle down economics.
    Give to the rich and they'll throw you a bone president.

Array

School
    UFC Gym -- Thomas Kenney
    Quote Originally Posted by Cody Kietzman View Post
    Ill write Ron Pauls name in..you know how that works right? I'm not bound by a party affiliation. That's the last response I'm dignifying you with "10th Planet Riverside Representative"
    I'll either right in Ron Paul or the Justice Party candidate Rocky Anderson....I am no longer an Obama supporter after the NDAA...that was the last freakin' straw. I am a political atheist and no longer voting for "the lesser of two evils". I don't care if MY GUY doesn't get in anymore. They are looking all the same...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123