Array

School
    10th Planet Fort Lauderdale Hotbox/MGJJ Purple Belt/10P Miami

I seem to have a problem

I've caught the competition bug but it seems as though traveling is required. I guess I'll be doing what I've got to do to get my fix, but it sucks when you're trying to ball on a budget.

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    That's a good problem to have
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Array

School
    10th Planet Ft Laudy HB
    Quote Originally Posted by Ross Davidson View Post
    I've caught the competition bug but it seems as though traveling is required. I guess I'll be doing what I've got to do to get my fix, but it sucks when you're trying to ball on a budget.
    The good thing for us Ross is that there are tournies roughly once a month relatively close to us. The next one is Newbreed on Feb 22nd in Coral Springs.
    http://www.newbreedgear.com/NEWBREED...prings-fl-.htm
    Chris Herzog Blue Belt

Array

School
    10th Planet Beaumont
    Tourneys all the time (like every weekend) in the Houston area. We would love if you wanted to come down for a competition (or few) and train at 10th Planet for a while.

Array

School
    10th Planet Beaumont
    10th planet Beaumont I mean of course... Lol

Array

School
    10th Planet Fort Lauderdale Hotbox/MGJJ Purple Belt/10P Miami
    Quote Originally Posted by BrandonWoolsey View Post
    The good thing for us Ross is that there are tournies roughly once a month relatively close to us. The next one is Newbreed on Feb 22nd in Coral Springs.
    http://www.newbreedgear.com/NEWBREED...prings-fl-.htm
    I didn't even notice that one! I saw a tourney up in lakeland and another in Jacksonville in the same day. I'm gonna need you guys to keep me in the loop with this stuff lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott Ray View Post
    Tourneys all the time (like every weekend) in the Houston area. We would love if you wanted to come down for a competition (or few) and train at 10th Planet for a while.
    Of course! My goal is to make it to all of the 10P gyms over time. It would be absolutely sick to get a chance to learn from Barn Cat! First I have two or three pilgrimages I have to make though. Gotta get out to LA, Rochester, and Decatur..... Although, when I hit up Alabama I could just make it a tour of the south east and hit everywhere.