Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Array

School
    KCBJJ
    Quote Originally Posted by Conner MACHINE Gibbons View Post
    Joey G , by the way I've been meaning to hit you up with this for a while....... could you change your avatar pic ? Dude I'm getting ready to turn 13, hormones all a rage. It's disstracting . LOL.
    Dude you have no idea. You think you'll grow out of it but it never goes away. And then your friends get some lovin and they disappear like sex vampires addicted to their fix. Your entire life will end up revolving (in some way) around your new hormones. That's how we were all made.

Array

School
    Juggernautmma
    Big props to you Conner!!! I have been following your JJ career for a little bit now and gotta tell you that you are an inspiration to a lot of people!! You seem like a very humble and disciplined dude!!! Keep it movin' bro!!!

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Quote Originally Posted by AJ Camacho View Post
    Dude you have no idea. You think you'll grow out of it but it never goes away. And then your friends get some lovin and they disappear like sex vampires addicted to their fix. Your entire life will end up revolving (in some way) around your new hormones. That's how we were all made.
    Very well put! That's a award winning post!

Array

School
    Unaffiliated
    Sounds cool. I think it's always good if you can nail a sub that gives you more than one option. I've been doing a move that sounds pretty similar but it ends up in a regular armbar. Say if my opponent has side control on my right side, I would get an underhook on his right arm (the arm that is pinning my left hip) gripping his shoulder, and pimp arm HIS left hip. With the pimp arm pushing away, i'll turn to my right side and sneak my right knee into his belly. From there, in one motion, I'll release his shoulder and push his chin away while throwing my left leg over his head and sitting up. In the end I'll have my right foot under his armpit, my left leg over his head, knees pinched together and take the armbar.

Array

School
    Team Shark
    saw this in a dvd by braulio estima

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123