Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Array

School
    Team Hammer/ 10th Planet Allentown
    Quote Originally Posted by DENNY PROKOPOS View Post
    The commute from Hayward would take you at least 45 minutes to an hour and a half if there's traffic
    Damn, yea thats too far of a commute. Oakland sounds nice, I gotta set up a trip out there beforehand to check out the locations. The job was offered already and I accepted. I gotta pass some federal background stuff and clearances, if I do, then I'll be there soon. We'll see how it plays out. But thanks for the advice and keep me in your prayers!

Array

School
    SimGo Cobra Kai
    Yeah, I could tell east bay was easy to get into, especially with how hard they recruited me for the grad program lol

Array

School
    10th Planet Walnut Creek
    From the San Francisco Bay Area California.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gray View Post
    Yeah, I could tell east bay was easy to get into, especially with how hard they recruited me for the grad program lol
    You are better off going to CAL (Berkeley), UC Davis, UCSF (if your into the medical field), Stanford, San Francisco State, University of San Francisco, Santa Clara University and San Jose State. There are so many good schools out here. I unfortunately know quite a few people that have degrees from East Bay that are currently unemployed or working for a job they are overqualified for, not me man, always gotta reach for the top especially for education

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12