Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Fruit salad every time, full of simple sugars, easy to take and eat on the train. The simple sugars will peak you're blood sugar as well so at snack time you'll be craving more food as they drop which sure makes it easier to eat the steaks etc. Personally i would take fruit salad but other ideas are youghurt with nuts and fruit added for the train. Smothies/shakes are all good as well. If your doing it to lose weight then something like a kale shake is good and try to eat fruit which is less ripe, more complex sugars are present so you will be fuller for longer and it takes longer for the sugar to be made into glucose. As daft as it sounds try drinking a large amount of water on the train, that fills you up alot and is a good way to flush out your body before the day starts.
    *Smoked salmon salad with avocado- take in a tuppaware box.
    These are copied and pasted from pale.com.au15.
    Paleo Breakfast Casserole – the night before put your choice of ingredients in your slow cooker – and wake up to an instant hot breakfast

16. Egg muffins – cook these up with your favourite veggies and meat in a big batch – and help yourself from the fridge all week

17. Make up a batch of salmon and zucchini croquettes to dig into all week

18. Black Coffee

19. Got a couple of minutes? Scramble an egg in a mug in the microwave

20. The day before, roast some sweet potatoes, and some chicken and have waiting in a container ready for breakfast

21. Make up a breakfast salad the night before with nuts, olives, avocado – and dress with extra virgin olive oil to serve

Array

School
    BJJ Akademie Berlin
    Man always forget about the slow cooker...kinda hard to get here, but I think I'm gonna have to get one of Amazon or something. Best idea!!! Start it before bed and wake up to a tasty, tasty treat.

Also the egg muffins sound great. Easy to make and store and it is something I can eat on all week.

Hmmm, I wonder if I could make this even easier and get my wife to cook some of this for me?

Array

School
    10th Planet Grants Pass
    Quote Originally Posted by John Mejia View Post
    Salmon with a mango purée is delicious over a bed of greens. Really light and refreshing way to start your morning.
    WTF?, lol, he can make you a light delicate, gourmet meal and then kick your ass.

Array

School
    10th Planet Grants Pass
    I'm going to go ahead and suggest semen. From what I understand that fits the diet. Now back to my steak and whiskey.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12