Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Array

School
    10th Planet Fort Lauderdale Hotbox!
    The lucid dream effects are undeniable. I've recently received a new shipment (my third and fourth bottles) and this time around my dreams are way more clear and distinct. I'm not quite able to control the dreams while I'm in them, but I'm fully aware that I'm dreaming and during the dream I'm even aware of the fact that I'm extra-aware BECAUSE of the alpha brain. Another thing I've noticed is that the dreams tend to come during the end of my sleep cycle. I like to take it before bed on monday and wednesday nights because tuesday and thursday mornings I get to sleep in, and the crazy dreams are most clear between around 7am and 10am.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnnyjohn View Post
    i take 5-htp .
    i noticed i dream more clearly .
    I noticed 5-htp is an anti-depressiva, so I got depressed after I found out.
    Not taking them anymore and I feel better.

Array

School
    blank
    Quote Originally Posted by Joachim View Post
    mentats!
    yes!

Array

School
    10th pl.-Ronin
    Hahah, knew there was some fallout fans out there!

Save 10%

SAVE 10% ON YOUR ORDER with code 'FUELUP' at www.onnit.com

Joe Rogan: Alpha Brain is a cognitive enhancer - helps the brain access stored information, stay focused and determined and take your dreams to a whole different level.

No doubt mental strength is born from sweat and blood. For that extra edge to get you through that last 5 minutes, to finish the match... there is Alpha Brain. This will revolutionize the way you train and the way you compete.

Thanks to those who have tried and for your testimonials. Glad you liked the product!

SAVE 10% ON YOUR ORDER with code 'FUELUP' at www.onnit.com

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678