Array

School
    10th Planet Enterprise

<Video> Crazy Finals Match

Recently I moved up to Cincinnati, OH to teach full time at a place called Gainz Fitness and have been working toward becoming an official moon. So anyways, over the last couple months I've grown a small student base and today we competed in our first tournament as a team. I was in the adult expert division.

First match against ?:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JqbiLVFHJdE

Finals match against Adam Gomez:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BG7M5_BNSdU

<Spoilers below>

Array

School
    10th Planet Enterprise
    I honestly have nothing to say about the first match, but the second match was the hardest I've been pushed in quite awhile. Adam Gomez is a beast. If you couldn't tell from the video, he ended up beating me on points 16-0. The majority of those points (if not all) where from that crazy guard pass/ triangle attempt. He successfully landed it 4 times. I wish I had finished the fight, but overall I'm satisfied with my performance.

Thanks for watching. Any comments or tips are appreciated. Can't wait to see some of you guys and gals at the training camp in Kentucky.

Array

School
    Absolute MMA Shanghai
    Was an exciting match man, and I like that spiral guard you were working.

That wrist control pass to S mount triangle is pretty slick indeed.

I feel like you started off strong and meeting his intensity well but as the match went on either you ran out of gas or he upped the intensity and you didnt respond physically.... kind of like alpha gorilla mind fucking you if that makes any sense. But I know when you are in a match and on the loosing side of a battle its more like being in a tornado than anything else.

I would be happy with my performance as well man... you fought hard and clearly have got some skills.

Good job and keep it up

Tyler

Array

School
    10th Planet Enterprise
    Thanks man I appreciate the response and the input.

Array

School
    Absolute MMA Shanghai
    I competed last weekend and took third in my div. ill post a link later

Array

School
    10th Planet Decatur and 10th Planet Muscle Shoals
    You walked straight over that first dude. Strong Marcelotine as always.
    "The lockdown is not the 10th Planet gospel; an open mind is the 10th Planet gospel."
    - Amir Allam

Please stop by and check out my site

Array

School
    10th Planet Decatur and 10th Planet Muscle Shoals
    That 2nd match was wild. Sub attempt after sub attempt. His jumping pass was sharp, too. Looked like you had the better attacks overall. You might have lost on points, but you showed that you were game. What else is there in life? Love you, dude.
    "The lockdown is not the 10th Planet gospel; an open mind is the 10th Planet gospel."
    - Amir Allam

Please stop by and check out my site

Array

School
    10th Planet Enterprise
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandon Mccaghren View Post
    That 2nd match was wild. Sub attempt after sub attempt. His jumping pass was sharp, too. Looked like you had the better attacks overall. You might have lost on points, but you showed that you were game. What else is there in life? Love you, dude.
    Thanks boss. <3