Array

School
    10th Planet Ann Arbor/ Ronin

FPS RUSSIA producer found shot and dead

thought this was a fb rumor at first but started looking online and looks like the producer for the Fps Russia youtube channel was found shot in the back of the head...Kicker is he apparently had a cache of weapons very close to him so police are assuming its someone he knows....Crazy gun things are starting to happen on a daily basis is it just there getting more attention now or is there something really to all this. Glad i have my guns already kinda wonder if its possible that shit will ever really hit the fan.

Array

School
    10th Planet Decatur
    Gun related issues are in the spotlight right now... a lot of it is shown on the media right now. Very possible that a SHTF scenario could happen imo..depending on one's definition of SHTF.

Array

School
    Ronin (10thP Rochester roots)
    Yea apparently he was tied to a chair too. Some conspiracy theorists are thinking it's anti gun nuts. Crazy times indeed.

Array

School
    10th Planet Ann Arbor/ Ronin
    i honestly dont think a government take over kind of thing will ever happen again just for the fact i dont think they have enough soldiers that would really enforce it but its hard to say whats really possible anymore kind of the reason i'm happy i live in a small town and live in the country. Can live to myself out here if shit goes really bad

Array

School
    vortex jiujitsu
    Russian mafia

Array

School
    10th Planet Riverside
    You know that he's not a real Russian, right?
    "Never go full retard"
    Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and Periscope @10P4L

Array

School
    10th Planet Chicago
    Just to be clear... the guy that got shot (Keith), is not the guy that plays Dmitri (Kyle) in the videos.

Quote Originally Posted by DavidHamp View Post
    thought this was a fb rumor at first but started looking online and looks like the producer for the Fps Russia youtube channel was found shot in the back of the head...Kicker is he apparently had a cache of weapons very close to him so police are assuming its someone he knows....Crazy gun things are starting to happen on a daily basis is it just there getting more attention now or is there something really to all this. Glad i have my guns already kinda wonder if its possible that shit will ever really hit the fan.
    Everything that is gun related and negative will find its way to the front of media right now...

Array

School
    Eris Martial Arts, Peterborough
    There is a NWO movement afoot to disarm all the pleebs. I personally believe that a lot of the gun-shit you are hearing about is either carried out by operatives as an inside job, or is staged/completely fabricated and just spread around by the corrupt media.

Buy guns and ammo and sit on them while you still can.

@Kurzinator on Twitter & Instagram