Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester

Jeff Glover - Stability Ball

Array

School
    10P Gulf Shores, Atlanta, Atmore
    This is what me and a couple of my guys are doing before class everyday. Its alot more exhausting than it looks

Array

School
    10th Planet Ann Arbor/ Ronin
    on one of the gracie videos hes using it to do hip ups also deff thinking i'm gonna get one of these be great for me to do at home while just chilling

Array

School
    10th Planet Soldotna
    Jeff opened with the stability ball routine in the seminar I attended in burbank. I was skeptical at first but after watching him show techniques I was able to see ALL of the exact same movements corresponding between the routine and his jj. It was actually pretty awesome. Definitely worth the time/effort.

Array

School
    Legacy Jiu Jitsu
    Adding the Stability Ball to your training can help a LOT. It helped me develop better hip control, balance, & top game pressure (I never did wrestling in school) so I used to be weak in that area. There are more drills out there than just whats on this vid. Jeff is one of the best though. Professor Renato Tavares does some Stability Ball drills as well! May wanna looks those up.

Array

School
    10th Planet Bethlehem
    Me and my boy have been using it every time now and he is getting pretty good at it, I bail out sometimes yet but i'm getting better.

Array

School
    Charles Gracie
    What size ball do you guys use?
    I have a 75 cm ball now and it is only even with my knees. Seems pretty low but 85 does not seem like it would be that much better.