Array

School
    Insert yo mamma joke here

The darkness that was the story of bruce lee

Bruce lee was a troubled young man always looking to prove his skills, when he went to IP man to learn wing cung IP man turned him away saying he lacked discipline and had to much anger inside. His flashy nature and quest for stardom did not fit the mold of a disciple and a true martial artist. It took IP man getting lost in opium to to accept him as a student. As Bruce lees skills grew his ego grew as well... Its kind of funny how all these people now days think they are going to take on there cartels and organizations of the under world and win. Bruce lee pissed off an organization that has been around since the beginning of Genghis khans distribution of brilliants. Some how they lasted through all these dynasties and in wars, ww2 and the communist era, Bruce lee was so lost in his own ego he didn't understand that when these guy mean business they mean business and could give two fucks! I had a friend and some guys that I had no idea knew we knew eachother said I want a piece of your shit, and he was like ill fight them and shit, siting he is surrounded by rich people with cash and who are in great physical shape they will fight them off. I was dude these guy kill people for breakfast if they are asking just give them a little bit so they are content and you have a new sort of friend. I was like you realize I know your a badass and shit but these guys have held ground for this long and have networks in prisons and shit like that your neighbors will get killed for interfering and you will get killed for disrespect. I begged him, if they ask just give them something and I think at the end of it he realized I was right and just trying to be a bro and not wanting him to lose his life over nothing. There is a good chance that bruce lee and his son took money from some of the scariest dudes on earth and then tried to stiff them on it. Thinking like many people who get film fame I'm to big to in the public eye to be taken out, and not thinking that makes them even more of a target an even better way of showing that if you break your word to them its over. I have seen a few of his movies and checked out his books I'm not hating on them. But as far as the current view of pay to learn with no well this guy is scum and I'm teaching them to kill quite and shit... Its like pure evil to teach the wrong people martial skill MS. But in this day and age no one really cares its all about the cash. Bruce lee is one of the most famous MS practitioners of the modern era, so many guys learned a fight system because of him. In a way I think is early death made him more of a celebrity... Have you ever herd robbin williams stand up? From the first special to the last its basically the same jokes and he just changes names for the times. That's what a lot of celebrities do, never leaving the safe cove for uncharted waters... Personally I'm a donny yen guy he is more my generation and I feel his fights are more realistic as far a defense and the acquisition of knowledge for back yard kung fu... I will always think that sharing deadly arts and skills with just anyone who hasn't proven character and prevision of ability to not be an egotistical asshole, is a one way ticket to a shitty place. But I will admit watching the ufc is some kind of entertaining, and I'm sure not everyone is a fucking lunatic who will keep hitting the other guy after the KO. Bruce lee brought a style a facade to the main stream martial arts world that had not been seen before his show man ship and willingness to get int he mix with anyone he felt needed an ass whooping was coool. He paved the way for my favorites like tony ja, donnie yen, jet li, and so many more even the base dudes like jean claude bruce lee just opened the world to this scene in many ways... Would we have jackie chans drunken master if bruce lee didn't help pave the way? I wonder what he would have done with special effects? I guess we will never know because he pissed off guys way beyond his zone of existence and they were like we might be fans but business is business. Mixed martial arts in the main stream media hit the scene because of bruce lee. Jeet kun do is just a mix of what he felt was the best he learned. Remember his demonstration videos, it would have been so cool to see him and Gracie face off... I thought that Gracie wastrying to prove that jiu jitsu was a superior martial sport to the rest ad that was why he had rules to face him he said no to many challengers because of moves like the horse kick, he just wanted to have a sport that didn't cause the players brain damage and could also be used in most fight situations..my understanding of it

Suck a nice story,thank you for sharing

Array

School
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangaro1 View Post
    Suck a nice story,thank you for sharing
    dyslexia is a motherfucker with staying on point, I know he died from one of those brain things where the blood vein ruptures or the thing gets unclogged. The dangers of high level full contact sports. I'm looking for a hottie to suck this fat.... Lol. Ill keep osting hoping people can read my typing

Array

School
    I wonder if the amount of electro usage bruce did might have lead to his death as well he did really high shock. It might have caused his blood to group in a clot. He did get kicked in the head though.a lot... A lot. I always wonder if he would have kicked ass in viet nam.