Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Array

School
    joe hurst jiu jitsu undercover 10thp charlotte

new move 100% twist

when have them turtled up and you have the hooks in one or two and you cant get the rnc! Well i feed one of my legs through as far as i can without getting to far back and i go to the oppisite side and you use the 100% neck and arm thing that will force them to flip over as this is happing you are siniking the lockdown at the same time in order to get the twister! As they flip over bc of the 100% lock on thier neck and arm you duck your head and you will have thier arm behind your head already!!!

Array

School
    Electric City MMA
    video

Array

School
    10th Planet JJ Fort Lauderdale HB
    yes video please.

Array

School
    I will get one as my spelling and other is shit..lol i train on mondays and wensday so ...it works think about it ...

Array

School
    100% IS from applying pressure with ur forearm in thier neck and you have your hand locked aroound thier arm the 100% it not pretty most of it is happing in the turn over of them! as they turn over you lock up lockdown ..remember your only feding one leg as far as you can.. As you roll them over that when you hit it... kinda like when you have a strong wrestler in twister side control and they com up on all fours and you roll into the twister instead of having it tuck in..we learn that at a seminar..lol

Array

School
    Basement, future hotbox Pure mma closed
    I hit that all the time from sprawl, I just feed my legs in on leg opposite side of shoulder, only thing is you don't automatically get into base ball bat, still some fighting left, (eg bolt cutter, iron palm)

Array

School
    Ronin
    formerly known as jmw0582

Array

School
    10TH Planet Morgantown
    Robert,

It sounds as if from the back you are slipping to cross body ride... Unless I miss my mark you are doing a wrestlers guillotine (Twister as we call it) from the back Good stuff... I have a few wrestlers here with me that KILL with that move.

Array

School
    neale , yea i kinda of a cross body ride .. I see alot of peolple use it to just get thier oppenent over on his back by prying on the neck and pulling the arm. With that one hook as far as you can in as you roll them you can hit lockdown and get the twister ....As you flip them over you already have your hand behind thier neck the only thing you have to really get is your head behind thier arm...

Array

School
    I am talking if you have back control when they are turtled up not from the front but somewhat the same concept!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast