Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Array

School
    10th Planet Springfield MO
    All of them, I learn something new everytime they come out.

Array

School
    Ronin
    thats like watching someone eat a whole choclate cake and asking them which piece was there favorite.
    formerly known as jmw0582

Array

School
    Pardee Combat/CoringaoBJJ (Future home of 10th Planet Jiujitsu Ballground, GA)
    I havent seen a bad one yet! Cant wait to see next one! And I think every gym has a "Renato" in it....Master Eddie you have great sence of humor and patience...lol

Array

School
    Summit City Submissions
    Episode 6 for the Dipset to Half and Half. That's my bread and butter when it comes to sweeping.

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    Jason and I are 100% dedicated to making MTS as entertaining/informative as possible, hopefully Renato won't leave and open up another school, I would sure miss his input and the flavor he brings to hq/mts. I can't tell you how good it makes me feel that the show is a hit within the 10th Planet family, the more you give mts props the more time Jason and I want to dedicate to it, thank you all very much for the support!
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Array

School
    Ronin
    Man, I can't begin to tell you how much I enjoy the techniques, the humor, Eddie, Laranga, and of course... The Matt Horwich Minute. That guy is awesome. Besides the great entertainment value, it's also got great information, not to mention really good production value and editing. Have you tried shopping it around to some industry people? I bet HD Net or Versus would carry it.

I really like 8 and the one with the pass to the arm triangle just because I love head-and-arm chokes like the Darce, anaconda, arm-triangle, Japanese/Peruvian necktie, etc.

Array

School
    10th Planet Montreal
    Personally I feel shopping this out to networks would not be a good move. Eddie is better off uncensored.

Array

School
    10th Planet Ronin/JKD Institute
    I live in Florida, for me it's the Gracie Barra story. Marcio Simas... never mind.

They are all awesome, for myself who isnt able to go to a 10th planet school here in NYC it helps me to improve my ground game and helps me get into the open mind i used to have when i started jj...
    "If you believe, then you have already taken the first step towards your achievement."

Rickson Gracie

www.Primate-Fitness.com

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast