Array

School
    Marcelo Garcia Academy, NYC

Link to the latest episode of EBR?

I can't seem to find a link to the Eddie's EBR broadcast last night. I tried the one on his IG, but it doesn't work.

Array

School
    Seconds after posting that, I came across this link:

Array

School
    10th Planet Bethlehem
    round or flat ric?

Array

School
    Toulon JJB Jiu-Jitsu Brésilien
    I'm looking for it too

Array

School
    Round like your and my bald heads

I think the real "conspiracy" is this. There are people who have the real knowledge. And it's all the basic stuff that we learned in Kindergarten. The earth is round, Oswald killed Kennedy, Man walked on the Moon, etc. And this stuff is all true. But these leaders have put doubt in certain people's minds so that they waste time trying to prove or disprove stuff that the leaders already know is true. And while the people are searching for proof of say, that the earth is round, these leaders are sitting around making millions inventing iPhones and such.

If you spend 2017 trying to figure out if the world is round or flat -something we figured out hundreds of years ago, how can you come up with new thoughts the world has never seen before? It would be like entering BJJ and trying to figure out how to pass the guard without using any prior knowledge. While you're learning everything for yourself, someone who his building on prior knowledge is going to progress much faster than you will.

Array

School
    Los Angeles Downtown HQ
    Just added to Eddies channel
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SMktTcUSfTo&t=5179s

and Kron Gracie's excerpt from the whole
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BMRIql841_4

Array

School
    10th Planet Bethlehem
    Duuuuuuude hahhha we do have nice round heads but man i dont get any of it, maybe the earth is really hollow for all i know.

Quote Originally Posted by Ric View Post
    Round like your and my bald heads

I think the real "conspiracy" is this. There are people who have the real knowledge. And it's all the basic stuff that we learned in Kindergarten. The earth is round, Oswald killed Kennedy, Man walked on the Moon, etc. And this stuff is all true. But these leaders have put doubt in certain people's minds so that they waste time trying to prove or disprove stuff that the leaders already know is true. And while the people are searching for proof of say, that the earth is round, these leaders are sitting around making millions inventing iPhones and such.

If you spend 2017 trying to figure out if the world is round or flat -something we figured out hundreds of years ago, how can you come up with new thoughts the world has never seen before? It would be like entering BJJ and trying to figure out how to pass the guard without using any prior knowledge. While you're learning everything for yourself, someone who his building on prior knowledge is going to progress much faster than you will.