Array

School
    10th Planet HQ circa 2006-07

VICE: Russia's Deadliest Drug

Pretty shocking to see how bleak life is there.

I saw this the other day, completely tragic. I had a hard time trying to stop thinking about that vid after watching it.

Sam Sales

That is some crazy ass shit. I bet most of those kids are dead by now :-(
    Glad in the UK we don't really have that much of a drug problem in comparison. We have no meth, Krokodil etc. The worst over here is probably the heroin.
    That Krokodil is probably the worst I have seen though. That scopolamine looks nasty too. But for very different reasons.
    Last edited by Sam Sales; 01-18-2013 at 06:11 AM.

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ circa 2006-07
    Quote Originally Posted by jeff v View Post
    i saw this the other day, completely tragic. I had a hard time trying to stop thinking about that vid after watching it.
    x 2.

Sam Sales

the dude at about 8 minutes in talking about tripping for 17 days straight. Crazy shit! :-)
    Last edited by Sam Sales; 01-18-2013 at 06:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Sales View Post
    That is some crazy ass shit. I bet most of those kids are dead by now :-(
    Glad in the UK we don't really have that much of a drug problem in comparison. We have no meth, Krokodil etc. The worst over here is probably the heroin.
    That Krokodil is probably the worst I have seen though. That scopolamine looks nasty too. But for very different reasons.
    The US really doesn't know about Krokodil yet, but they will as they have a never ending need for new highs. THe krokodil/croc/krok videos I have watched are very disturbing, especially the one with the junkie so strung out their exposed femur didn't bother them. IN certain parts of the u.s., the synthetic drugs are all the rage. In my area people couldn't get enough synthetic meth known as bath salts. People overly paranoid and delusional high for extended periods doing all kinds of inhumane things to other people.

Sam Sales

Quote Originally Posted by ern View Post
    The US really doesn't know about Krokodil yet, but they will as they have a never ending need for new highs. THe krokodil/croc/krok videos I have watched are very disturbing, especially the one with the junkie so strung out their exposed femur didn't bother them. IN certain parts of the u.s., the synthetic drugs are all the rage. In my area people couldn't get enough synthetic meth known as bath salts. People overly paranoid and delusional high for extended periods doing all kinds of inhumane things to other people.
    Yes that was brutal. Like a 1 year life expectancy once you get on that Krokodil. So fucking sad. :-(
    The russians are convinced it is a conspiracy to wipe them out too.

Array

School
    10th Planet St. Paul
    That shit cray...

Andrew T

the dude at about 8 minutes in talking about tripping for 17 days straight. Crazy shit! :-)[/QUOTE]

Could that be the shit the Batman shooter was on?

Array

School
    Gracie Barra Coventry / Impact Luterworth
    Scary stuff!! Crazy that people would keep doing it when they know the results