Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Array

School
    10th Planet MTS
    You the man Ben! I've seen your videos multiple times, funny I didn't remember that set up. I probably picked it up subconsciously haha. What have you guys been calling that reverse mission type grip?

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Eddy View Post
    Yea, this is my favorite way to transition to invisible collar. If a guy has felt your RG before, he's going to have the type of defense you talk about above. He's especially focused on not giving you the room to clear the head for chill dog/invisi. So I go mission control and then put my other forearm on the other side while I'm still in mission control. Now that you have your left forearm in, you can force his head to turn with that left forearm. He now won't be able to cut you off from clearing the head. Replace your left hand with your right for traditional chill dog or if you were already at crackhead then invisible collar. I also will sometimes put that second forearm hold in as a posture control. It provides the same type of posture control as crackhead does if you can't get there.

You can see me doing it here at the start of this vid - https://www.instagram.com/p/pNSIbUQF...shadamoustache

If you don't have his arm zombie'd or have a good bit on his shoulder, you probably want to go crackhead first before switching arms as they can pull their arm/shoulder out at this point. Also it's hard to maintain a zombie'd arm with your left forearm in. Since you aren't hugging your knee with that arm, they can typically find the room to bring their arm back. So you have to watch for them being able to shrug their shoulder out when you switch arms or let go of mission control and are relying just on that hold. Try and get a good bite around their shoulder with your leg and forearm grip to try and reduce their ability to pull their arm out. Also going crackhead will help.

Array

School
    10th Planet Freaks
    Quote Originally Posted by gene k View Post
    You the man Ben! I've seen your videos multiple times, funny I didn't remember that set up. I probably picked it up subconsciously haha. What have you guys been calling that reverse mission type grip?
    Never came up with name that stuck. Reverse mission could work.
    https://www.facebook.com/ben.eddy.56 insta #jesushadamoustache

Array

School
    10th Planet Beaumont
    I was playing with some stuff like this on the cruise and Eddie was calling it reverse double bagger (I was double bagging and switching back and forth.) I don't do that sort of thing much anymore but there is something there.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12