Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    raw fruits and vegetables,, for real. make sure your meals have more vegetables than meat or carbs,, quinoa is better than rice, coconut oil is better than butter/most other oils.

a couple table spoons of olive oil with any meal can up the calorie count a lot and help you gain weight.,,

uh, wild salmon or cod liver oil for your heart/joints/skin/everything, vitamin E for your skin also, helps prevent/fight skin infections, vitamin c, vitamin d, and methylcobalamine b12 (dissolve it under your tongue for it to work properly), and proper rest/sleep ,etc

that's what i do and i'm an unstoppable anaerobic machine with an infinite gas tank., (especially considering i only actually work out 3 times a week)

Array

School
    Jits@Home
    My nutrition is supervised by Steve Maxwell since i had really bad eating habbits from my pro videogaming times I'm running low carb and high proteine. Beef and turkey with some greens or salad. Fish oil, vitamins, whey proteine and bcaa for the workout days. As a preworkout booster (without carbs) Jack 3D works great for me. And it's leggit in germany.

Array

School
    Rōnin
    Shroom tech sport, i wish they sold that shit by the bucket.

Array

School
    NA
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyler Timmermans View Post
    Shroom tech sport, i wish they sold that shit by the bucket.
    How good is shroomtech sport? Any real notible changes or benegits? Anyone else on here take it and notice anything?

Array

School
    Rōnin
    Quote Originally Posted by lates85 View Post
    How good is shroomtech sport? Any real notible changes or benegits? Anyone else on here take it and notice anything?
    ya it is not like an energy drink where you feel like your buzzed but it stops me from getting tired

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Montreal
    I wanna thank AndyK5 for inspiring me to completely change my diet. I am no longer eating any processed foods, foods with added sugar, dairy, and even grains. I'm just eating lean meats with lots of vegetables and some fruits and nuts. I know that this is a bit different from what Andy is doing, but close enough. So far, I am feeling good. And, it's not that hard to do, except eating out is very difficult. Other than that, it's all good.
    Head Instructor of 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Montreal

WWW.10thplanetjiujitsumtl.com

Array

School
    10th Planet Van Nuys
    I am happy to see you invest in your health, immune system and natural strength Louis. Tailor the diet all you like, looks like you got the hang of it. Spread the word.

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Montreal
    Head Instructor of 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Montreal

WWW.10thplanetjiujitsumtl.com

Array

School
    Advanced Martial Arts/10th Planet Bethlehem
    Alpha Brain man all day

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast