Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Hamilton View Post
    Well I guess we should all stop training Jiu Jitsu guys, cause even though it's used for self defense we could be considered dangerous. God forbid a deranged BJJ guy starts choking people out till they are dead. There would be a big debate on how BJJ is dangerous and a law stating I couldn't do BJJ in certain places, and without mass amounts of documents. I wouldn't be able to protect myself anymore.

It's as ridiculous to ban guns, as it is BJJ.

As for the school shootings. How many of them were criminals? Most are middle class kids with no previous criminal record. Crime rates, and school shootings (surpisingly) have been dropping consistantley ever since they have been doing statistics on it. I'd recommend the essay "There's Nothing to Learn from Littleton." It has all the stats of why this has nothing to do with a gun issue. Imagine all the people in the Colorado theatre were armed - or at least a dozen of them. Imagine you wake up and 3 people are breaking into your house with knifes ready to rob and kill you (Which believe it or not has, and could happened). You would want a gun then and there.

I'm from Canada and our gun laws are so ridiculously strict, but never really understood why. If someone wants to do damage to someone they will, a gun is there number 1 choice, but if they couldn't get a gun it would be a knife or a sword. And people on a mission to kill will always be able to get guns. No matter how strict the laws are.
    What is ridiculous is your analogy.

Are you really putting bjj and guns on the same plane field? Can't you see how wrong that is?

Array

School
    10th Planet Montreal
    This is the first and last thing I will ever watch involving Alex Jones and Piers Morgan, both of these people for very different reasons are for lack of a better word retarded. However the retard strength edge definitely goes to Jones the shit he was saying was unbelievable and retarded. WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU NEED AN ASSAULT RIFLE FOR? If you feel so unsafe that you require a weapon capable of taking out 20 children in one clip, you should probably move. At this point you aren't any better than the morons that live in places like Tornado Fuckin'Alley. It's mind blowing that Aaron Gustaveson is the only one with any grip on reality on this god damn post! Maybe a few others too and you probably know who you are... Holla!!!
    "Like A Wild Fuckin Savage from the Dark Side of Danger" - Ninja

Array

School
    Formerly 10P Spokane
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Romano View Post
    WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU NEED AN ASSAULT RIFLE FOR?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WPaa7TiK_Gk

Array

School
    AJ Sousa BJJ Center
    Still funny to me that the only people on here that cry about how dangerous guns are don't live in america. Its in our constitution so i guess you wouldn't understand. That's why all of your countries are getting taken over and you flee to the U.S. for safety lol

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567