Have you ever tried trading on Forex or any other kind of trading?

First of all I would like to say "Hello" and to ask you guys.

Have you ever been engaged into trading? If so, how was it and what did you trade? Cryptocurrency? CFD? Gold? Do you know any secrets of successful trading?

By the way, what does it mean - to chose a reliable trading platform? I've heard about it a lot but still don't understand the sense...

You know, I think it is smart to connect sport to trading. I know people who trade and sit all day in front of their PC but I am the one who trades during the day and in the evenings detaches himself from everything with the help of JJ.

Hi KKDivan! I've got involved in trading 2 years ago. Like any other trader, I started with currencies and made my way up to CFDs. Along the way I've tried commodities, stocks and a bit of crypto - which turned out to be a fail for me. If you guys didn't hear, there is a Forex derivative - CFDs, which allow traders to speculate on the asset's price without owning it. I think that if you have a bit of experience with trading assets, you'll do a great job with speculating prices and this might an excellent chance for you to make more money. How, where and why to trade CFDs? Find the answer on Investous Forex trading.

Quote Originally Posted by Chlorine1 View Post
    Hi KKDivan! I've got involved in trading 2 years ago. Like any other trader, I started with currencies and made my way up to CFDs. Along the way I've tried commodities, stocks and a bit of crypto - which turned out to be a fail for me. If you guys didn't hear, there is a Forex derivative - CFDs, which allow traders to speculate on the asset's price without owning it. I think that if you have a bit of experience with trading assets, you'll do a great job with speculating prices and this might an excellent chance for you to make more money. How, where and why to trade CFDs? Find the answer on Investous Forex trading.
    Is trading profitable? There are a lot of pros and cons and I think the answer of a person who's trading and also training will be honest. Your 2 years of experience should be enough to give me a good answer