Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Heelhook

Array

School
    Summit City Submissions
    That's awesome man and thanks. I'll add you on facebook and maybe I'll check out Morgantown if I'm ever road trippin'. My family actually has roots in West Virginia.

Array

School
    10TH Planet Morgantown
    anytime Jon... For the record, I hate that there are haters. Narrowmindedness fuckin blows... I believe there is no good without evil and I dont believe I wouldn't be successful today without those who doubted me... I strive on hate and doubt, it can define you. I will agree, however, that it's a real kick in the bag to think you'll be warmly recepted here on the forum (when you have a general question or concern) and then to get laughed at. Fuck that.

Sooo, HATERS... STOP HATIN'

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester; 10th Planet St. Paul
    I think compared to a lot of forums (the underground comes to mind...) there is a lot less hate than one might expect for such a diverse group. We have people who train only out of their garages, to those who attend and instruct at Moons, all the way up the the guy who actually INVENTED the system on here. You get that diverse a group together on a forum and of course there's going to be some head-butting. Hell, Mallory and I have gone at it on a couple of topics but I don't hate on the guy. He's clearly one hell of a grappler and I'm on a grappling forum. I've learned things about grappling from him and I'll defer to his greater expertise on that topic and challenge him on the subjects in which I am at least a brown belt. At the end of the day, I feel like there is substantially less hate around here than I've seen just about anywhere else on the interwebs.

Array

School
    10TH Planet Morgantown
    Agreed Jason... That's was initially what I meant when I said 'No Hate' We are, with a few exceptions, all openminded and diverse. That's what 10TH Planet is all about

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Jon, Just an observation on my part, we've had a group of troll(s) on here (I know us mods try to keep a handle on it, but we don't see everything), and generally the hate that is on the forum here comes from guys that don't actually train at HQ or a moon, so they aren't getting smacked in the back of the head by their instructor if they do come off that way, just food for thought. I always appreciate your input, intelligent questions and banter, most of us come from diffrent backgrounds so obviously we will differ in opinion from time to time.
    Check out my instructional website:www.zogipedia.com

Head Coach 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Rochester www.10thplanetjiujitsurochester.com

Array

School
    RMNU
    Maybe hate from white belt so and so but not from Eddie or any moon instructors that I have seen. Follow their example not the hater.

Array

School
    Summit City Submissions
    It's cool guys. I'm just trying to trick some people into changing their minds about stuff or considering different perspectives. I just put heavy emotion into it because I've been all about being real and sincere and enthusiastic lately. It makes me feel good that yall care tho. Thanks.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123